BDB Lock & Vault have many combined years of experience within our industry. We pride ourselves in being able to retro fit any lock to any safe and still maintain the safe's original security and unique parts that ensure it remains secure.
Some engineers simply 'butcher' safes to retro fit locks which can lead to compromising security. We ensure that this does not happen to any safes we upgrade.
We can perform simple upgrades such as:
- Removing combination locks and replacing with keys
- Upgrading any safe to have a high security electronic lock
- Time lock facility can be installed either via a mechanical movement or through a sophisticated electronic lock
We have many more options available, so please contact our team and we will be more than happy to assist you with your requirements.
Electronic locks that we use are of the highest standard and reliability. Here are a list of the systems we are currently using;
- La Guard ComboGuard (Single user 6 digit code electronic lock)
- Laguard 39E (9 user & time delay)
- Laguard F19 (9 user, time delay & time lock)
- Kaba 525
- Kaba Axsessor
- Kaba Paxos
Many customers have many different requirements for their safes. These can vary from specially designed drawers and inner compartments that have to be manufactured for a specific safe.
BDB has a specialist engineer that concentrates on this field who is more than happy to assist you with either your current safe or one you are looking at buying. Please contact us for more information and we will assist you in the best way we can.
Potential modifications to your safe:
- Inner compartments
- Inner deposit facility
- Dual locking inner compartment with letter slot
- Till compartments