1. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
2. This privacy statement covers the website www.bdbsafeandvault.co.uk/ because this website wants to disclose its information practices and demonstrate its commitment to your privacy.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement please contact us.
3. If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information such as name, email, billing and shipping addresses and financial information such as credit card number and expiration date if paying by credit or debit card.
We use this information for billing purposes and to fulfil your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
4. We will not email you in the future unless you have given us your consent and we will provide you the opportunity to 'opt-out' of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product/service but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preference on our order form.
If you no longer wish to receive communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication.
5. We may use outside shipping companies to fulfil orders, and a credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
Due to the size and weight of the products we supply, certain items may be dispatched directly from the manufacturer warehouse. In these instances we will provide the manufacturer with your shipping and contact details to allow delivery. Manufacturers do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
6. We do not share, sell, rent, or trade your personally identifiable information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
7. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
8. We use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This includes using a "cookie" which is a small text file stored on a user's computer for record-keeping purposes. We use two types of cookies, session ID cookies and persistent cookies.
If you disable cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site may be limited. You may also experience difficulties adding items to your basket and if this is the case you should order via telephone on 024 7664 4560.
10. To ensure your security we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions regarding security on our website please contact us.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
BDB Lock and Safe Ltd
Unit 3 Amphion Business Park